making 2019 my year!
10.00 – 13.00 at Flourish LAB, Luxembourg
(Kaffi a Kichelcher ab 9.30, mir fänken pünktlech um 10 Auer un)
FLOURISHLAB – 12 RUE 1900, L-2157 LUXEMBOURG
The Date for workshop in english will follow
Participation for this kick-off event is 30€
(rates may rise for following events) and the willingness to jump in.
Spaces are limited, please register. You will receive a confirmation email.
Jump onto your Highway!
The end of a year, like any given moment really, is a good time to reflect, harvest for learnings and gifts and to have a good look at what is weighing us down without serving us anymore.
It is also a great time to make choices on what we want to focus on next.
Highway to the High Dream
is a path designed and used by Laura Schummer, CPCC. Life is a journey, as they say, and we might as well choose the paths we’re on.
Having a general destination (a feeling of purpose, dream, clear goal, or set of values…) has us feel more confident about being on track and more badass about getting off track.
With this tool, we draw up YOUR OWN Highway and side roads, and identify all the other elements that we keep coming across and find ourselves dealing with on the great journey of everyday life.
Come aboard your own road trip; or flight, or sailing, or hike… you choose your mode of movement!
You will leave with
- a suitcase of memories and fuel taken from your journey up to Now
- a clearer vision of your goals and dreams
- an understanding of how to set effective goals versus holding onto faraway wishes
- a set of action steps to work on
- deadlines to check-in on, and
- a morning working and designing with like-minded people!
All Go Deep Fly High events are creative and interactive workshops.
We work with trained and certified coaches and trainers.
We aim to:
- share the skills we’ve been acquiring through our own profound and ongoing coaching and leadership trainings on our personal journeys
- have you dive into experiences using selected tools
- facilitate you in finding your personal relevant take-outs, and
- have a lot of fun together.
Maybe life is not so much about solving riddles or problems, and more about meeting them head-on, being with them, making choices, having fun and feeling good in the process.