Experience Zooming In and My Photo Album with the Points of You methods during the workshops offered in Luxembourg on 13 and 14 April (choose one).
Jump into pictures
One of my favourite childhood films was Mary Poppins and so when I see photos or pictures I like, I often think:
‘what if I could jump right into there?’
I fell in love with Points of You because it offers a way to jump into pictures like Mary Poppins did, explore what is or could be there for me, and come back to my own reality with some useful insights to work with.
Upcoming workshop events
Saturday 13 April from 15.00 – 19.00 and
Sunday 14 April (10.00 – 14.00)
in Roodt/Syre, Luxembourg
Aal Kiirch, 6 rue de Olingen
In these half day events we will dive into pictures and explore perspectives together.
This is an interactive and creative workshop to reflect on aspects of our life in which we may feel stuck or that we feel unclear about. We use photos and storytelling to activate our imagination around ‘what is and what could be’ in our lives, and you will leave with a few new insights to work on.
Zooming In and My Photo Album are two workshops developed by Points of You and they are being facilitated by amazing trainers worldwide, so by joining the workshop in Luxembourg will have you join tribes of others around the globe.
- pause your every day life for a precious moment with yourself
- meet like-minded and ‘like-hearted’ souls in a safe setting
- discover points of views about yourself and others in a light and playful way
- gain clarity on specific topics you may have been carrying around with you or contemplating, maybe even stuck in
- leave feeling inspired and uplifted
Price : As part of my trainer certification I can offer these workshops on a ‘help me cover the costs’ basis, and I ask 25€ (once certified, standard rates will apply).
Language: understanding English is a must. We will use Luxembourgish/English/French/German depending on the group, English will be used as common language.
Minimum participants: We need a minimum number of participants. While I hope I won’t need to do this, I reserve the right to cancel the event 24 hours ahead of time if the quota isn’t reached.
About ‘Points of You’
Points of You is a personal development method designed by two creative and passionate coaches over 10 years ago with the desire to ‘help people ask themselves important questions about their lives’.
The ‘The Coaching Game‘ was developed to play alone or in groups. We are now sharing Points of You methods with thousands of people worldwide along the principle of ‘Paying it Forward’, inherently inspired to open hearts for individual and collective benefit.
All Go Deep Fly High events are creative and interactive workshops.
We work with trained and certified coaches and trainers.
We aim to:
- share the skills we’ve been acquiring through our own profound and ongoing coaching and leadership trainings on our personal journeys over the past 8+ years
- have you dive into experiences using selected tools
- facilitate you in finding your personal relevant take-outs, and
- have a lot of fun together.